Axis Studio allows users to change signal frequencies on both Perception Neuron Studio or Perception Neuron 3.
- Signal quality is bad
- When there are multiple PN3 or PN Studio devices being used together.
- Click Frequency Setting in the menu.
- Check the quantity of connected sensors in the left corner of the popup window.
- Turn on all the sensors, then click Connect.
- You will see the sensors are shown in the left side.
- Select the channel.
- Click Switch, all sensor LED color should be changed accordingly, then check the connection sensor number in the left corner of the popup window, make sure it matches the actual sensor number you are using, then click Finish.