Having trouble with the transceiver not detected by Axis Studio?
Both Perception Neuron Studio and Perception Neuron 3 kits include a trasnciever that act like a network card known as a NDIS. Once attached to your computer, your OS will add the hardware as a NETWORK ADAPTER.
There may be times where the transceiver's IP may need to be reset in order for our application to detect the hardware. There are several steps that need to be done to reset the IP address, which are quiet easy.
- Go to Windows Settings
- Select Network & Internet
- Select Change adapter options, and you'll see the following list of Network Connections that are present on you computer. The quantity may vary depending on how many network devices are attached.
- Locate the network connection labeled as "Remote NDIS Compatible..." Right Click and select Properties
- In the Ethernet Properties double-click on Internet Protocol version 4 TCP/IPv4
- In the following window. Select "Obtain an IP address automatically" and click ok to confirm the settings.
- Open Axis Studio. Then open any project. After a project is open, Axis Studio will run a script to configure your transceivers IP.
- If setup successful. You see a transciever detected under the Suits panel