Our latest plugin for Unity introduces features from our latest mocap api. It supports our latest Axis Studio and legacy applications
Download the Package
Visit our Unity downloads page: UNITY SDK | Perception Neuron Motion Capture (neuronmocap.com)
Import SDK Package
- In Unity, Choose Assets -->Import Package --> Custom Package
- Select the Perception Neuron Unity Integration package and click Open
Folder Structure Overview:
Here are some pre-made examples explained of the SDK package:
- FaceToVrCamera: A simple example to observe neuron-body in VR mode.
The CameraResetToNeuron class helps the user to align the VR-HMD axis with the neuron axis.
This feature will auto effect after scene started, or user can press ‘R’ key to re- align.
You can refer to CameraResetToNeuron.cs for details. When you use this script, make sure
you have reset the camera’s position and rotation to zero.
- OVRExample: A simple example of how to use Perception Neuron with a VR HMD.
- ShutterKeyBinding：A simple example of Shutter hotkey
- SimpleFBXAnimation: Some simple examples of how to use exported animations from
Axis Neuron/Axis Studio directly inside Unity