Perception Neuron Studio includes a hub referred to as a TRANSCEIVER. In order to operate Perception Neuron Studio, calibrate, or perform updates, users must set the device up first prior to continuing. The device can be setup via USB in single performer mode, or Ethernet for multi performer mode.
TIP: Transceivers will be available for purchase soon on our online store. Adding devices via Ethernet user can either expand their coverage for a single performer setup or create modular mesh setup for multi performer mode. A DHCP enable router and an POE switch will be required for this setup.
When attaching the Transceiver to the computer for the first time, the IP address for the TRANSCEIVER Remote Netowrk Driver Interface (RNDIS needs to be configured
- Connect the USB to the Transceiver
- Connect the USB to the computer
- Open Network Connection:
- Control Panel Network and Internet Network and Sharing Center Change Adapter Setting
- In the Network Connections panel, locate an adapter with Remote NDIS properties. This new adapter detected by your computer is your Perception Neuron Studio Transceiver.
- Open the properties of the Remote NDIS, and open the IPV4 settings.
- Set the following IPV4 properties
- IP Address: 192.168.0.200* (range: 192.168.1-192.168.1.240 )
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Confirm settings and exit all Network Property windows.
- Restart Transceiver by disconnecting and reconnecting USB cable from the Transceiver.
- Open Axis Studio software*
*If the transceiver is not shown in the software, please check USB transceiver link troubleshooting
If you are using two or more transceivers simultaneously, use an unmanaged switch and a DHCP enabled
router to synchronize the transceivers data
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the PC to the router.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the router to the switch.
- Connect Ethernet cables from the transceivers to the switch
- Once the transceivers have been connected successfully they show now appear in the software