Because we do not support Re-targeting please make sure that your character meets the following requirements.
1. The naming of all bones should be as consistent as possible with the ones we use
2. Your model should meet the following requirements:
(1) The initial pose of the model is T-pose.
(2) The three axial rotation values of all bones under T-pose are 0.
(3) The model is T Pose from the front view, and the model is a straight line from the side view.
(4) The axis of rotation of each bone must be consistent.
(5) The thumbs of the model are close together, you can refer to the thumb model of the standard model we provide.
And, the default rotation order we specified is YXZ.
Attached we include our NEURONROBOT_SINGLEMESH.FBX as an example.