1. Open Axis Neuron
2. File > Settings > Broadcasting
Set the connection to TCP and enable BVH connection.
3. Load a pre-recorded data or establish a live Perception Neuron connection.
1. Open Notch
2. Create a new Blank Project
3. Create and Name your new layer scene
4. Import your character
File > Import Resource > 3D > FBX SCENE
4. Import and drag a Perception Neuron Mocap Skeleton node into the Node Graph.
5. Expand the Imported 3D scene node
6. Click and drag the characters Hip output node and connect to the Perception Neuron Mocap Skeleton node's input.
7. Press play to view your animation.