Please inspect your NEW SUIT. In some cases the NEURON SOCKETS may have a few particle materials that can be obstructing the connections. DO NOT blow with your mouth, as this may be cause unwanted humidity inside of the connection that can lead to long term issues. Please use other forms like compressed air can, or a computer vacuum blower.
Articles in this section
- Some of the NEURON SENSORS are not showing up on my SENSOR MAP
- How many times can I calibrate my NEURONS?
- Hardware Firmware upgrade
- Can I capture animal data?
- Can I purchase individual parts? i.e. straps, hub, cables, etc.
- Can I have some CAD files?
- Is it possible to connect some DIY sensors such as pressure sensors to the hub?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- What about running on the treadmill and magnetic interference from the dc motor?
- Are you planning to make something for facial mocap too?