Since we only have the humanoid skeleton in our tracking software there is no way to accurately map the motion of the animal. We would have to make a skeleton model with the right mapping and reconstruction algorithms of the sensors for each animal. This might be something we'll tackle in the future
Articles in this section
- Some of the NEURON SENSORS are not showing up on my SENSOR MAP
- How many times can I calibrate my NEURONS?
- Hardware Firmware upgrade
- Can I capture animal data?
- Can I purchase individual parts? i.e. straps, hub, cables, etc.
- Can I have some CAD files?
- Is it possible to connect some DIY sensors such as pressure sensors to the hub?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- What about running on the treadmill and magnetic interference from the dc motor?
- Are you planning to make something for facial mocap too?