No. We do not currently have realtime plug-ins. We stream .bvh and .raw data from our Axis Neuron software and if you would like to bring your animations into Maya or MotionBuilder you can export your recorded files as an .fbx
Articles in this section
- Just received my suit, where do i download Axis Neuron?
- What does 'Recalculate all frames' do?
- Can I export .c3d
- How can I upgrade and calibrate my neurons?
- My screen is stuck in full screen mode?
- Do you have any realtime plug-ins for Maya, MotionBuilder, etc.?
- What is the BODY SIZE MANAGER for?
- Are there currently any plans for linux support?
- What rendering or game engines are supported?
- Is it possible to add or change the neuron configuration to track more data in the torso, hips, and feet?