The motion data streaming API can be used with any C/C++ environment. Apart from that we provide integrations into the game engines Unity and Unreal Engine 4.
Articles in this section
- I just received my motion capture suit, where do i download my software?
- Can I export .c3d
- How can I upgrade and calibrate my neurons?
- Do you have any realtime plug-ins for Maya, MotionBuilder, etc.?
- What is the BODY SIZE MANAGER for?
- What rendering or game engines are supported?
- Is it possible to add or change the neuron configuration to track more data in the torso, hips, and feet?
- Is it possible to capture a character walking upstairs?
- How simple or complex is it to use the motion captured data for animation humanoid rigs in unity?
- Will there be instructions with the SDK to show how to link up the mocap system?