Sorry, we only support one prop at this time. The prop is modeled as an extension from the hand. This means the prop is part of the human body model and cannot be detached from the hand.
Articles in this section
- How does Perception Neuron handle foot sliding?
- How many character does Axis Neuron support?
- What does 'Recalculate all frames' do?
- Does my Perception Neuron kit include the Shutter?
- Does my kit come with a battery pack?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- Offline Onboard Recording
- Can you track multiple actors simultaneously?
- How long does it take to put on the system?
- How many mounting points on the suit will there be for neurons?