Sorry, we only support one prop at this time. The prop is modeled as an extension from the hand. This means the prop is part of the human body model and cannot be detached from the hand.
Articles in this section
- Some of the NEURON SENSORS are not showing up on my SENSOR MAP
- How many times can I calibrate my NEURONS?
- Hardware Firmware upgrade
- Can I capture animal data?
- Can I purchase individual parts? i.e. straps, hub, cables, etc.
- Can I have some CAD files?
- Is it possible to connect some DIY sensors such as pressure sensors to the hub?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- What about running on the treadmill and magnetic interference from the dc motor?
- Are you planning to make something for facial mocap too?