Magnetic interference is always the biggest challenge for IMU based motion capture system. We suggest using PN in an enviroment with less magnetic interference. Strong magnetic source such as motors, speakers and transformers or iron/steel furniture may cause measurement errors.
Articles in this section
- Some of the NEURON SENSORS are not showing up on my SENSOR MAP
- How many times can I calibrate my NEURONS?
- Hardware Firmware upgrade
- Can I capture animal data?
- Can I purchase individual parts? i.e. straps, hub, cables, etc.
- Can I have some CAD files?
- Is it possible to connect some DIY sensors such as pressure sensors to the hub?
- What about running on the treadmill and magnetic interference from the dc motor?
- Are you planning to make something for facial mocap too?
- Is this product capable of being used as a controller for other hardware such as robotics,etc. As well?