After serious consideration and experiment verification we decided to leave 31 mounting points for the body and hands:7 for lower body, hip, upper legs, lower legs, feet; 10 for upper body, chest, head, shoulders, upper arms, forearms, hands; 2 each for thumb and index fingers,1 each for other fingers. We will provide suggested Neurons mounting scenarios such as one arm mode, upper body mode and full body mode.
Articles in this section
- How does Perception Neuron handle foot sliding?
- How many character does Axis Neuron support?
- Does my Perception Neuron kit include the Shutter?
- Does my kit come with a battery pack?
- How long does it take to put on the system?
- How many mounting points on the suit will there be for neurons?
- Will the cord/straps for the neurons fit my body size if am very tall/small?
- Can Perception Neuron suits withstand impacts?
- Can my 32 Perception Neuron system be powered by one usb power?
- Will the package include free motion capture software?