After serious consideration and experiment verification we decided to leave 31 mounting points for the body and hands:7 for lower body, hip, upper legs, lower legs, feet; 10 for upper body, chest, head, shoulders, upper arms, forearms, hands; 2 each for thumb and index fingers,1 each for other fingers. We will provide suggested Neurons mounting scenarios such as one arm mode, upper body mode and full body mode.
Articles in this section
- How does Perception Neuron handle foot sliding?
- How many character does Axis Neuron support?
- What does 'Recalculate all frames' do?
- Does my Perception Neuron kit include the Shutter?
- Does my kit come with a battery pack?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- Offline Onboard Recording
- Can you track multiple actors simultaneously?
- How long does it take to put on the system?
- How many mounting points on the suit will there be for neurons?