The PERCEPTION NEURON system requires a 2amp USB power source. The HUB has 2 USB inputs,both of which can receive power. When powering from a laptop or computer, especially, older models, you might be faced with USB ports that provide less than 2amps of power. This is not an optimal condition for any setup above 18 Neurons. We recommend adding a second USB power source or switching to a USB power source with 2amps or more. This is crucial for optimal results if you are using a 32 Neuron setup.
Articles in this section
- How does Perception Neuron handle foot sliding?
- How many character does Axis Neuron support?
- What does 'Recalculate all frames' do?
- Does my Perception Neuron kit include the Shutter?
- Does my kit come with a battery pack?
- Is it possible to work with multiple tools/props?
- Offline Onboard Recording
- Can you track multiple actors simultaneously?
- How long does it take to put on the system?
- How many mounting points on the suit will there be for neurons?