It is real time calculated. The user can spend some time cleaning up the data in the post-processing to make the motion smoother, foot steps more firm and make postures more natural.
Articles in this section
- Just received my suit, where do i download Axis Neuron?
- What does 'Recalculate all frames' do?
- Can I export .c3d
- How can I upgrade and calibrate my neurons?
- My screen is stuck in full screen mode?
- Do you have any realtime plug-ins for Maya, MotionBuilder, etc.?
- What is the BODY SIZE MANAGER for?
- Are there currently any plans for linux support?
- What rendering or game engines are supported?
- Is it possible to add or change the neuron configuration to track more data in the torso, hips, and feet?