Perception Neuron 32 sensors rely on your environment to capture proper data. In some cases, during travel or exposure, the sensors may have inherited external negative data. This biased data can be removed by simply performing the STEADY POSE on its own.
The STEADY POSE can be done in two ways:
1) Suit placed on a flat surface
2) On the performer, while maintaining a steady posture.
For the best result, perform the STEADY POSE on a flat surface
Please do the following in order to prep your suit for the environment.
1) Connect all straps and attach all sensors
2) Place your suit on a flat surface, free from magnetic interference. We use a plastic table.
3) Run Axis Neuron and connect the suit
4) Review the SENSOR MAP and ensure all sensors are being detected.
5) Navigate towards the CALIBRATION button.
6) Select STEADY POSE only and perform the operation.
7) Once procedure is done, inspect the avatars bone for any drift. All bones should be rigid.
The above steps remove any biased data the sensors may have inherited. The suit can now operate in your environment with the correct data. If you see sensors drift after the STEADY POSE operation has been done, please consider performing the SENSOR CALIBRATION on the trouble sensor.
After the above is complete, you may disconnect, suit up, then connect and continue to proceed to the A,T, S pose.