In the box
Place the sensors in the charging case and plug the case into the wall to charge the sensors. Unplugging the charging case will turn all the sensors on. The sensors can also be calibrated in the charging case.
PN Pro Sensors
The PN Pro's sensors are wireless MEMS inertial sensors with gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer integration. There are 17 + 1 spare. Each of them are assigned a specific part of the body which is shown on the back of each sensor. Remember to charge them before use. The battery life is about 3 ½ hrs and a full charge takes about 1 hr.
Turn on the PN Pro Sensors
- Method 1: Unplugging the charging cable from the charging case will turn on all the sensors.
- Method 2: Press the button on top of the sensor for about 2s to turn on the sensor. Press the button for about 5s to turn off the sensor.
Light Status Description
- Slow Blink: Sensor is in standby mode to save the power
- Fast Blink: Sensor is in working mode, calculating the transfer of data
- Solid light: There is magnetic interference in the environment near the sensor
- Red light: Sensor has low battery or is charging
- Green light: Sensor is in channel 1
- Blue light: Sensor is in channel 2
- Yellow light: Sensor is in channel 3
PN Pro Hub
The PN Pro hub relays data between the PN Pro sensors and Axis Neuron Pro