Corrective pose is an animation asset added to the Animation Blueprint to fix characters that are in A pose or another pose and have them being animated from a T pose.
- Open character skeleton that needs correction.
- Use the skeleton tree to select the joints that need correcting to more closely match the Axis Skeleton.
- Once desired pose is achieved, create an animation asset with the current pose:
- Name the animation asset something memorable like "CharacterName_CorrectivePose" and save it in the same fodler as mesh and skeleton (default location)
- Add corrective Pose animation to Character Animation Blueprint.
- Drag and drop corrective pose animation into Character blueprint.
- Connect output pin of animation to input of Live Link Pose.
- Compile and save. This will update your animation blueprint.