Packaging a project
You can package a project to drive animation outside the editor in a windows .exe application.
- Follow steps listed above to get animation flowing into unreal.
- Have data streaming into unreal and your character being animated in the editor.
- Open level blueprint
- Create a new variable called “LiveLinkHandle” where the variable type is Live Link Source Handle.
- On the Level Blueprint space
- Create an “On Event Begin Play” node, output a “create Neuron Live Link Source at Runtime” node and Set the “Live Link Handle” Variable that you created.
- Also add an “on Event End play” node and output a “remove Source” node with the “get Live Link Handle” as a source handle pin
- To fill in the connection string pin from the from the “Neuron Live Link Source at Runtime Node”
- Navigate to the LiveLink connection window
- Select the Axis Neuron live Subject name and expand the settings section
- Locate Connection string and copy the string.
- Paste string into the Create "Neuron Live Link Source at Runtime Node"
- Compile, Save and package your Project.