Perception Neuron 32 sensors may have resulted in STANDBY mode after several uses. This may be caused by firmware issues. The following steps will allow you to reinstall the firmware on the sensor
Please use the following steps to correct the PN 32 sensors operation mode.
- Perception Neuron Hub
- USB cable
- Prop Tool Cable
- Perception Neuron Sensor
- On Axis Neuron Click on TOOLS>UPGRADE
- Connect to your HUB with the PROP TOOL and Perception Neuron sensor attached.
- Axis Neuron will now connect to the HUB and search for any sensors and straps attached
- Because the sensor is flashing in .3Hz, Axis Neuron Upgrade utility will not recognize the sensor attached. You will see a pop-up and select the second option highlighted below. Click Next
- Axis Neuron will now issue a force firmware update on the sensor attached.
- Set sensor aside and once all sensors have completed this process place the sensors back onto the suit an retest.